Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A bit of CUTE at the Office (non-makeup)

I like cuteness A LOT. I bring a bit of it to the office with me to personalize my work area :) 

There's my baby platypus plush that I keep on my computer tower (and binder and kleenex)


There's my characters from My Little Pony, the best cartoon show ever!!!! :D I currently only have Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie because my 6 year old daughter asked me to bring back Rainbow Dash (the blue one). Only reason that she didn't ask me to bring back the other two is because I bought them for myself and she also has them at home, hehe. We're both fans of the show but honestly and weirdly enough, I'm a bigger fan than she is. They are on my computer screen stand. 


This is the next thing I'm working on; cutie pie sleeping puppies! I was going to put them on my filing cabinets but since I'm changing offices in the next few weeks, I'm going to keep them aside for personalizing my new space. 


Along with this, I have photos of my children of course, and I post some inspirational phrases or ideas once in a while. Right now I only have a Buddhist reminder of the 8-fold path:

1. Right View
2. Right Intention
3. Right Speech
4. Right Action
5. Right Livelihood
6. Right Effort
7. Right Mindfulness
8. Right Concentration

No comments:

Post a Comment